Compliance For Labuan Dormant Company
For Labuan company that has been set up but did not have any business transaction will still require the yearly annual compliance to Labuan FSA and Labuan Inland Revenue Board (IRB).
Labuan company deems as dormant status if the company has not committed to the following transactions from the date of incorporation:
- Sales or revenue
- Employment of Staffs
- Other expenses incurred except company incorporation, the annual fee payable to Company Secretarial and Labuan FSA
The annual compliance for Labuan Dormant Company would include the followings:
- Submission of Yearly Annual Return (Form 27) – to update Labuan FSA latest information of the company, members, directors, and directors. One month before the anniversary of your Incorporation Date.
- Submission of Corporate Tax Filing (LE) – to submit your tax return with audit report (if any) to IRB or management account to CP TRUST. Yearly dateline for Labuan corporate tax submission is by 31/3 which is extendable to 31/5.
- Submission of Employer Return (E) – to update IRB yearly on employee name list and payout. Yearly dateline: 31/3.
- No requirement for auditing financial accounts.
If you intend to close the company, please visit these links for a better understanding of the type of dissolution, procedures, and dateline:
Feel free to call us at +603-2783 9191 (Labuan Division) for appointment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to proceed to set up your Labuan Company. We “simplify the complexities” of the closure of the Labuan company in the right procedure for your investment!