Documents for Labuan Company Work Permit Application
Labuan Company is eligible to apply for two years’ work permit for their Expatriates (including Directors and Shareholders) working in the Company with the condition that the Company’s paid up share capital has to be min. RM250,000 with the monthly income for the Expatriate of min. RM10,000. The permissible positions allowed for the work permit application are the top management category of management position upwards.
In order for us to profile your case for a successful two (2) years’ Labuan work permit approval, we would require the following documents:
2 Years’ Labuan Work Permit Application For Main Applicant:
1. Three (3) sets Detailed Resume to be signed by the applicant
2. Three (3) sets (every page front to back cover) passport–Info Page certify by Notary Public (**validity of passport must be min. 2 years)
3. Two (2) sets of the Highest Education Certificate (min. Bachelor Degree)-certify by Notary Public
4. Four (4) pieces color photos passport size (white background)
5. Business Plan with organisation chart
* We do provide assistance in guiding Business Plan, should you need help.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR DEPENDENTS (spouse and children):
1. Three (3) sets (every page front to back cover) passport for each dependent–Info Page certify by Notary Public (**validity of passport must be min. 2 years)
2. Three (3) sets Marriage Certificate-certify by Notary Public
3. Three (3) sets Birth Certificate for each child-certify by Notary Public
4. Four (4) pieces color photos passport size (white background) for each dependent
Note: Only children under age 21 are eligible.
Processing time will take approximate 30-45 days. All approvals are subject to the sole discretion of Labuan Authority and Immigration Department. For those who need Entry Visa/Calling Visa, will be available upon your request.
Landing Procedure for Approved Labuan Work Permit :
Once Labuan work permit approved, three issues to be attended by the Exportation :
1. Fly in to Labuan for a day trip with your dependents to attend in person labuan immigration stamping visa procedure.
2. To engage off operational office with a minimum enclose room complete with furniture fittings.
3. To engage residential address in Labuan.
For onward renewal and stamping of visa, you and your family will not be required to travel to Labuan, we will serve you conveniently at our Kuala Lumpur Marketing Office at Plaza 138 @ Maya Hotel (opposite KLCC).
Call us today at +603-2783 9191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a proper guidance on your work permit application. We “simplify the complexities” of the visa application!