Documents for Labuan Company Work Permit Application
Labuan Company is eligible to apply for two years’ work permit for their Expatriates (including Directors and Shareholders) working in the Company. The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of RM10,000 and an office in Labuan. The permissible positions allowed for the work permit application are the top management category of management position upwards.
In order for us to profile your case for a successful two (2) years’ Labuan work permit approval, we would require the following documents:
2 Years’ Labuan Work Permit Application For Main Applicant:
1. Three (3) sets Detailed Resume to be signed by the applicant
2. Three (3) sets (every page front to back cover) passport–Info Page certified by Notary Public (**validity of the passport must be min. 2 years)
3. Two (2) sets of the Highest Education Certificate (min. Bachelor Degree)-certified by Notary Public
4. Four (4) pieces of color photos passport size (white background)
5. Business Plan with an organization chart and 3 years’ financial forecast
6. Two reference letters of good standing of the applicants
* We do provide assistance in guiding Business Plan, should you need help.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DEPENDENTS (spouse and children):
1. Three (3) sets (every page front to back cover) passport for each dependent–Info Page to be certified by Notary Public
(**validity of the passport must be min. 2 years)
2. Three (3) sets Marriage Certificate- to be certified by Notary Public
3. Three (3) sets Birth Certificate for each child- to be certified by Notary Public
4. Four (4) pieces color photos passport size (white background) for each dependent
Note: Only children under age 21 are eligible to apply as a dependent.
Processing time will take approximate 60-90 days. All approvals are subject to the sole discretion of Labuan Authority and Immigration Department of Malaysia. For those who need Entry Visa/Calling Visa, it will be available upon request.
Landing Procedure for Approved Labuan Work Permit:
Once Labuan work permit approved, you and your family required to fly into Labuan for a day trip for visa endorsement by Immigration Department of Labuan.
We are part of Tricor Malaysia (www.TricorGlobal.com), call us today at +603-2783 9191 (Labuan Division) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a proper guidance on your work permit application. We “simplify the complexities” of the visa application!