Property Investment Malaysia Thru Labuan Company
Property Investment is very attractive in Malaysia for long-term perspective with Malaysia is a place of growth- economically and wealth among the local Malaysians are growing rapidly. With the recent introduction of higher threshold price per property for a foreigner to own, the latest price for Kuala Lumpur currently RM 1 million and Selangor state is RM 2 million, foreigner finds it hard to take the ownership under their personal name. More so with current tightening of credit, most bankers have frozen their home mortgages facilities to all foreigners. You may want to consider property investment in Malaysia thru Labuan International Company.
Property Investment is made affordable thru setting up Labuan International Company with multiple partners, instead of each pay RM 1 million per property, for 3 partners- the upfront investment only RM330,000 each. With 2 years’ multiple entry visas into Malaysia anytime you want, your investment risk is greatly minimized!
15 Reasons Why You Should Own Your Property Investment Thru Labuan Company
- You can own the Company 100% with single person ownership!
- Low risk and cost of investment with multiple partners in the company!
- Labuan company can invest in Malaysia properties and worldwide!
- As Investment Holding– there will be no tax and no audit report required!
- No inheritance tax, disposal made easy by way of transfer shares!
- Can easily switch to Trading Company when other business opportunities arise!
- As a Trading company, the profit tax only 3% !
- Permissible to deal with Malaysians companies, with profit tax of 24%!
- No withholding tax for the management fee, interest, royalty and technical fee
- Foreign director’s fee earned, the tax is exempted!
- Eligible to open a bank account in RM and multiple foreign currencies!
- All directors are eligible for 2 years’ renewable Labuan visa together with his family!
- Expatriates can be employed and pay only 50% personal tax!
- Parents can be included in the Labuan visa on yearly renewable!
- Labuan visa allows you and family to stay in West Malaysia and Labuan!
Fast approvals for incorporation of a company, often complete within 5 to 7 days. Business Visa approval approximate 60 to 75 days. Feel free to speak on property investment risk and type of entity right for you by emailing us at email@example.com or call us at +603-2783 9191. We ‘simplify the complexities”. We serve you at conveniently in Kuala Lumpur. Send us your enquriy today!
Read comparison between owning the property of other entities: