Documents for Labuan Company Work Permit
Labuan Company is eligible to apply for two years’ work permit for their Expatriates (including Directors and Shareholders) working in the Company. The company must have an office in Labuan. Each applicant must have a minimum monthly income of RM10,000. The permissible positions for the work permit application are the top management category and positions or higher.
In order for us to profile your case for a successful two (2) years’ Labuan work permit approval, we would require the following documents:
Two(2) Years’ Labuan Work Permit Application For Main Applicant:
1. Three (3) sets Detailed Resume signed by the applicant;
2. Three (3) sets (every page front to back cover) passport–Info Page certified by Notary Public (**validity of the passport must be min. 2 years);
3. Two (2) sets of the Highest Education Certificate achieved (min. Bachelor Degree)-certified by Notary Public;
4. Four (4) colour copies of recent passport photos (with white background);
5. Business Plan with an organization chart and 3 years’ financial forecast *
6. Two reference letters of good standing of the applicants.
* We provide assistance to guide you to write your Business Plan, should you need help.
Documents Required for Dependants (spouse and children):
1. Three (3) sets (every page front to back cover) passport for each dependent–Info Page to be certified by Notary Public (**validity of the passport must be min. 2 years);
2. Three (3) sets Marriage Certificate- to be certified by Notary Public;
3. Three (3) sets Birth Certificate for each child- to be certified by Notary Public;
4. Four (4) pieces color photos passport size (white background) for each dependent.
Note: Only children under age 21 are eligible to apply as a dependent.
Processing time will take approximate 60-90 days. All approvals are subjected to the sole discretion of the Labuan Authority and Immigration Department of Malaysia. For those who need an Entry Visa/Calling Visa, it will be available upon request.
Landing Procedure for Approved Labuan Work Permit:
Once Labuan’s work permit approved, you and your family are required to fly into Labuan for a day trip, for visa endorsement by the Immigration Department of Labuan.
Call us today at +603-2783 9191 (Labuan Division) or email to Tricor.firstname.lastname@example.org for proper guidance on your work permit application. Our ‘One Labuan Platform’ for your convenience to subscribe to all services in one stop to simplify your investment in Labuan from day one! Send us your inquiry if you like to set up a Labuan company:
Trade Without Barriers
Tap into ASEAN Market Through Labuan
Labuan Blockchain and Crypto
Labuan Wealth Planning
Labuan Tax Matters
We are offshore and onshore business advisory expert to assist you in your business set up in Malaysia!
Get advantage being our clients to have free to access for complete advise from us on latest regulations, updates and requirements for your business and residency opportunities in Malaysia anytime, anywhere!
For everything about business investment in Malaysia for foreigners as well as onshore business business expertise, check out our complete information at www.MalaysiaBizAdvisory.com