How To Start Consultancy Business in Malaysia
How To Start Consultancy Business In Malaysia
A consultant is “an expert in a particular field who works as an advisor either to a company or to another individual.” More and more people are getting into the consulting field because technology has made it easier to do so. More so, ASEAN with 630 million population is a young market and people are getting richer by days and seriously looking for an expert to assist them in many areas!
A consultant’s job is to consult. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s that simple. There’s no magic formula or secret that makes one consultant more successful than another. With Labuan Company, you can easily set up the consultancy business and arrange meeting your clients in Malaysia. This business does not require any trade license to operate and it is easy to set-up.
Click here to understand the complete information on Labuan Company!
Click here to understand the tax structure of Labuan Company!
Click here to understand the difference between Malaysia’s local company and Labuan Company!
These are the top 10 Consulting Business Opportunities you can tap into:
- Advertising: This type of consultant is normally hired by a business to develop a good strategic advertising campaign especially for online advertising or offline.
- Business Coaching: Know how to help a business turn a profit or in a specific area of the business you specialized in, for example marketing, finance, etc. You identify the business problems where their employees aren’t able to solve. A person with good business sense will do well as a business consultant.
- Engineering Consultant: The consultant is hired for specific software or projects to advise on the scientific and technical aspects.
- Market Research Consultant: You may extend this service to your fellow countrymen who like to venture to other countries and need market research on the business field they want to invest in the new country.
- Education Placement: Many parents in Asia send their children overseas for further education. They need to engage experts to provide good advice and recommend the right course, college and universities.
- Computer Consulting: From software to hardware, and everything in between, if you know about them, you can act as a consultant to teach and troubleshoot the problem.
- Editorial Services: From producing newsletters to corporate annual reports, consultants who are experts in the editorial field will always be appreciated.
- Tasking: A tasking consultant may be hired to supplement the staff for a business who like to save thousands of dollars a week on hiring works, benefits, etc as and when they are needed, rather than hiring full-time employees. Even though a consultant’s fees are generally higher than an employee’s salary, over the long haul it simply makes good economic sense to hire a consultant.
- Executive Search: While this is not for everyone, there are people who enjoy finding talent for employers.
- Investment Consultant: An expert in sourcing investment opportunities in the ASEAN region for rich clients. As the rich are getting richer they are looking to diversify their monies out of their country as a safety net. Find your specialty in one or two investment fields, and the sky will be the limit!
Labuan offers a good wealth management tool for the high net worth individual who seeks wealth succession and protection. Check out Why Labuan Private Foundation is So Special!
Send us your inquiry today to find out if the Labuan entity is suitable to meet your business objective.
Trade Without Barriers
Tap into ASEAN Market Through Labuan
Labuan Blockchain and Crypto
Labuan Wealth Planning
Labuan Tax Matters
We are offshore and onshore business advisory expert to assist you in your business set up in Malaysia!
Get advantage being our clients to have free to access for complete advise from us on latest regulations, updates and requirements for your business and residency opportunities in Malaysia anytime, anywhere!
For everything about business investment in Malaysia for foreigners as well as onshore business business expertise, check out our complete information at www.MalaysiaBizAdvisory.com